SNICKERDOODLE OATMEAL PROTEIN COOKIES (makes 5-6 large cookies)
397kcal: 13F/32C/38P (9g Fiber) for entire recipe
- Any low-cal oatmeal packet (I used OatFit) or 25g oats
- 34g vanilla whey (I used MTS brand)
- 14g coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 60g cashew or almond milk
- stevia to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
4. Spray cookie sheet with pam and use a spoon to scoop dough into 5-6 cookies on cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes, then check every 3 minutes until cookies are golden brown and ready to eat!
Enjoy and feel free to eat preworkout, for breakfast, or dessert! Be a rebel without messing up your macros. ;)