DARK CHOCOLATE PROTEIN CHEESECAKE
154 kcal -- 24P / 11C / 1.5F (for 1/8 of cake)
- 2 scoop whey (I used optimum nutrition isolate in chocolate)
- 454g plain nonfat greek yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 46g liquid egg whites
- 1 package (40g) sugar free fat free chocolate jello pudding mix
- 2 packages (448g) Fat free cream cheese
- 30g dark chocolate cocoa powder
- stevia to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put all ingredients in mixing bowl and mix until completely smooth (I used kitchen aid mixer for this)
3. Place mixture in glass pie dish/pan and then into oven.
3. Let it bake for about 45-min to an hour. Check on it frequently (maybe every 5-10 mins towards the end) and you can tell it is done when you stick a toothpick in the middle and it's not gooey/comes out pretty clean.
4. Take out of oven and let cool for an hour or so.
5. Let refrigerate over night.
Enjoy and have fun with it! I love having it with ice cream, whip cream, chocolate syrup, and strawberries… but it's also great completely by itself! <3