PROTEIN UNICORN FRAPPUCCINO
170kcal: 4F/15C/18P (recipe makes 2 servings)
- 80g frozen mango slices
- 40g vanilla whey
- 80g 30cal almond milk
- 145g whole milk yogurt
- 6-8 ice cubes
- stevia/splenda to taste
- pink and blue food coloring
1. Thaw out mango slices slightly, then blend with yogurt until smooth.
2. Add all other ingredients except for food coloring and blend until thick.
3. Pour mixer contents into two bowls. Add a few drops of pink food coloring to one bowl and blue to the other, then stir until smooth.
4. With a spoon, splash sides of clear cup with blue frappuccino, then fill the rest of the cup up with pink and blue, alternating colors until full. Feel free to add a little nonfat whipped cream on top and sprinkles. Enjoy!