WHITE CHOCOLATE MARSHMALLOW PUMPKIN PROTEIN MUFFINS (makes about 6 muffins)
69 kcal -- 6P / 7C / 1.5F (for 1 muffin) ; 411 kcal -- 36P / 41C / 10F (for entire recipe)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients in bowl. For the pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and stevia -- I just eyeballed the amounts. I'd say 1/2 tsp is probably good for the spices, but you can do whatever tastes good to you! I used a LOT of stevia, probably a couple tablespoons, but I recommend sweetening to your own personal preference.
3. Add water to desired consistency. I'd say 3-4 tablespoons is good. You are wanting to achieve a cake batter consistency.
4. Spray muffin tin with pam, spoon in the batter, and place in oven.
5. Bake for 10 minutes, then check at 5 minute intervals with a toothpick. When the toothpick comes out clean (not gooey), you know the muffins are done!
This sounds weird, but I have found that spraying these with 0 calorie butter makes them taste literally MAGICAL. Also, putting peanut butter on top is pretty bomb as well. It sounds strange but it's freaking legit! Try it!