I've spent the last year perfecting this recipe--adding things, taking things out, tweaking amounts, etc. I have found that this is straight up the BEST mug cake I have ever tasted. I bet you'll agree!
Dark Chocolate Protein Mug Cake Perfection
185 kcal -- 3F / 28C / 12P (…and 11g fiber!!)
- 1/4 mashed banana
- 10g fat free sugar free chocolate instant pudding dry mix
- 6g whey
- 2 tbsp (14g) coconut flour
- 2 tbsp hershey's special dark cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp (46g) egg whites
- a dash of baking powder (about 1/2 tsp)
- stevia to taste
- water to desired consistency (brownie batter consistency is about what I like)
1. Put all dry ingredients in a bowl (pudding mix, whey, coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, stevia) and stir.
2. Mix in mashed banana and egg whites. Add water to desired consistency and mix (brownie batter consistency is what I like).
3. Spray a mug or bowl with pam and put the chocolate cake batter in.
4. Microwave for 2 minutes.
5. Take it out of the microwave (be careful because it's HOT!), place a plate on top of mug/bowl, and flip it upside down!
Top with ice cream, dark chocolate dreams, chocolate chips, peanut butter, marshmallow fluff, whip cream… the possibilities are endless. I personally love to mix chocolate PB2, stevia, and a little hot water together and pour it over the cake. That makes it super moist and amazeballs. It lit-ch-rally tastes like a dream come true. :P