211 kcal -- 3F / 10C / 36P (waffles only)
- 1 scoop protein powder (I used optimum nutrition chocolate whey isolate)
- 1 tbsp (7g) coconut flour
- 1 tbsp (5g) cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp (46g) egg whites
- a dash of baking powder (about 1/2 tsp)
- 1 tsp white distilled vinegar (not necessary, but makes it more of a legit red velvet taste)
- red food coloring (however much you want to add)
- stevia to taste
- water to desired consistency (I like mine fluffy so I don't use a lot)
1. Heat up waffle maker.
2. Mix all ingredients in a bowl except for the water. Add water to desired consistency.
3. SPRAY waffle maker and pour in batter. This usually makes one big waffle. You may be able to get 2 waffles depending on how many grams of protein powder you use and how big your waffle maker is.
4. When the waffles are done, top with cream cheese icing mixture, red velvet oreos, whatever the heck you want! I always add 0 calorie butter spray and walden farms pancake syrup too. ;) Enjoy!