62 kcal -- 5.5P / 7C / 1F (for 1 muffin) ; 372 kcal -- 34P / 42C / 8F (for entire recipe)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.2. Heat 3/4 of a mashed banana in the microwave for about 10 seconds. Let cool till slightly warm.
3. Combine all ingredients in bowl and add stevia to taste (for your own personal preference of sweetness).
3. Add water to desired consistency. I'd say 3-4 tablespoons is good. You are wanting to achieve a cake batter consistency.
4. Spray muffin tin with pam, spoon in the batter, and place in oven.
5. Bake for 8 minutes, then check at 5 minute intervals with a toothpick. When the toothpick comes out clean (not gooey), you know the muffins are done!
These go great with a cup of coffee in the morning. Enjoy! <3