Brownie Batter Protein Waffles
261kcal - 35P/19C/5F - 11g Fiber!!
Fun fact: This exact recipe can be made as protein pancakes instead of waffles! So have fun with it and get creative in the kitchen! Feel free to add stuff to this recipe if your macros allow -- mini chocolate chips, marshmallows, m&m's… anything you want!
- 1 scoop whey/protein powder (I used cellucor cinnamon swirl, but any kind works!)
- 7g coconut flour
- 20g cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 46g egg whites
- stevia to taste
- water to desired consistency (check out the video for my consistency recommendation)
1. Heat up waffle maker
2. Mix all ingredients. Add stevia to taste and water to desired consistency (as demonstrated in video).
3. Place in waffle maker until done (about a minute or so). You can usually get two waffles out of this recipe.
4. Place waffles on plate, spray with 0 cal butter spray, add Walden Farms or sugar free syrup… anything you want to top it with -- peanut butter, ice cream, marshmallows… it's all good yo. As long as it fits your macros, GO FOR IT I SAY!
Let me know if you have any questions at all! Enjoy! <3