82kcal: 2F/6C/12P (makes 6)
- 14g light butter
- 60g mashed ripe banana
- 100g Devotion Nutrition Brownie Batter Whey (25g for icicng)
- 15g Hershey's dark cocoa powder
- 46g egg whites
- 30g all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- stevia to taste
- water to brownie batter consistency
- Fat Free whipped topping (just a few grams in each cupcake)
- Greek Cream Cheese (used to decorate with design; grams not exact)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Melt butter and bananas until slightly warm and mix together. It's important that they are not TOO hot so the mixture doesn't cook the egg whites prematurely.
3. Add in egg whites and mix well.
4. Add in 75g whey, cocoa powder, flour, baking powder, stevia and mix well.
5. Add water to brownie batter consistency.
6. Spray cupcake pan with pam and fill 6 cupcake molds.
7. Bake for 10-15 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
8. Cool, then with a circular knife, cut small holes in the middle (as shown in video).
9. Fill with FF cool whip and freeze for 10-15 mins.
10. In another bowl, add a tiny bit of water to 25g whey. Continue adding water SLOWLY until thick icing consistency is reached. Spread icing on top of the 6 filled cupcakes.
11. Freeze cupcakes again for 15-30 minutes.
12. Using a piping bag with a fine tip filled with greek cream cheese, make the signature design on the top of the cupcakes.
13. Let thaw and enjoy!