286kcal -- 10F/24C/25P
- 50g light butter
- 6g molasses
- 60g unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp ginger puree
- 30g egg whites
- 55g vanilla whey (I always use Devotion Nutrition for baking)
- 50g all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Stevia/Splenda to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Melt light butter and combine with applesauce and molasses in mixing bowl.
3. Add all other ingredients and mix thoroughly.
4. Pour into small cast iron skillet or 6-7" ramekin.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes and enjoy! This goes great with a scoop of gingerbread halo top ice cream on top!