ZUCCHINI PASTA PAD THAI
224 kcal -- 3F / 12C / 39P
- 180g spiralized zucchini
- garlic powder, salt, pepper
- 2 tbsp (12g) PB2
- 1-2 tbsp bragg's liquid aminos
- lime juice
- 5 oz grilled chicken breast
1. Heat up pan on stove to medium heat and spray it with nonstick spray.
2. Put in 1-2 tbsp bragg's liquid aminos and zucchini noodles.
3. Cook zucchini noodles to desired consistency. I like mine between crunchy and soft, kind of in the middle. Add a dash of garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
4. Shred up the chicken and throw that in the pan when the zucchini is almost done, to warm up the chicken and absorb the flavors.
5. Transfer to bowl. Add a couple squirts of lime juice and top with PB2. Enjoy!!