SWEET POTATO PROTEIN PANCAKES
309 kcal -- 8F / 24C / 35P
- 1 scoop (36g) vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp (14g) coconut flour
- 3 tbsp (46g) egg whites
- a dash of baking powder (about 1/2 tsp)
- a dash of cinnamon
- 42g baked sweet potato (I used Bruce's brand)
- water to desired consistency (I like mine fluffy so I don't use a lot)
- Edy's cinnamon bun 1/2 fat ice cream (optional but amazeballs)
1. Heat up pan on stove to medium heat and spray it with nonstick spray.
2. Mix all ingredients in a bowl except for the water and ice cream. Add water to desired consistency and stir in.
3. Pour on batter to desired pancake size. Flip when ready. Repeat until all batter is gone.
4. When the pancakes are done, top with a little bit of ice cream, 0 calorie butter spray, and of course walden farms pancake syrup. With this recipe, you don't necessarily need pancake syrup because its so ridiculously good even by itself!
These can also be made as waffles! Just pour same batter recipe into a waffle maker instead.
I swear I think this is what manna from heaven tastes like. SO ENJOY! <3