RAINBOW FUNFETTI PROTEIN CUPCAKES
351kcal: 11F/25C/38P (for 6 cupcakes)
1. Microwave butter for 15 seconds in mixing bowl and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Add and mix all other ingredients besides water and food coloring. Then add water until you get a cake batter consistency.
3. Pour mix in even amounts into 3 separate bowls.
4. Add 3-4 drops of food coloring to each bowl. Make sure each bowl only gets 1 color! So there will be a bowl with red batter, a bowl with yellow batter, and a bowl with blue batter. You can use other colors, but I find that the primary colors look the best as they mix to form all the other colors once baked.
5. Spray muffin tin with pam and fill with each of the 3 colors. When I did this, I alternated which colors were on the bottom, middle, and top of the cups.
6. With a toothpick, make 2-3 quick strikes through the 3 mixes in the muffin cups to blend the colors together slightly.
7. Place cupcakes in oven and bake for 8-10 minutes. Keep baking until you can stick a toothpick in the cupcakes and it comes out clean.
Feel free to experiment and use different extract flavors if you want to make alternate flavored versions. Enjoy! :)