95kcal - 3F / 11C / 7P (per 51g piece)
- 45g light butter
- 265g pumpkin puree
- 80g vanilla whey
- 115g all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- stevia to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Melt butter in mixing bowl and let cool until room temperature.
3. Add all other ingredients and mix thoroughly.
4. Pour batter into small greased loaf pan and bake for 30-40 minutes until you can stick a toothpick in the middle and it comes out clean.
5. Feel free to add a "protein icing" on top (protein powder + a few tbsp of water mixed to icing consistency) and enjoy!