274 kcal -- 10F / 19C / 23P
- 1 low carb tortilla wrap (I used Ole Extreme Wellness brand)
- 15 slices low fat turkey pepperoni
- 1/5 cup low cal pasta sauce (I used Simple Truth brand)
- 1/4 cup low fat mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a baking pan and put wrap on it. Top with sauce, cheese, pepperoni, and any other ingredients you desire (veggies, onions, pineapple, ham, whatever! This recipe is totally modifiable).
3. Put in oven for 8-10 minutes. Keep an eye on it and when everything is all melted and "crust" is cripsy to your desired crispiness, take it out and EAT!
Soooooooo freaking gooooooooood. <3