PROTEIN PEPPERMINT BARK
147kcal: 7F/15C/6P (per 28g)
- 38g chocolate protein powder (isolate is fine)
- 115g microwavable melting chocolate (I used kroger brand)
- 1/2 Crushed candy cane
- Peppermint flavoring/extract
1. Microwave chocolate (get the kind that comes with a disposable tray) 30 seconds at a time and stir until completely melted.
2. Stir in 38g chocolate whey for every 100g chocolate (about 1 scoop for every 100g).
3. Stir in 3-4 drops of peppermint extract.
4. Pour chocolate onto tin foil covered cookie tray.
5. Sprinkle crushed candy cane all over the top.
6. Freeze for 10 minutes or so and eat!
This is seriously SO easy and you really can't mess it up! Enjoy!