The macros are incredible, not to mention the 9 grams of fiber!!! Heck yeah!!! I have never been so excited over french toast! It took me literally five minutes to make and was the perfect pre-work out fuel for my chest/tris day this morning. I'll definitely be having this WAY more often!
PROTEIN PACKED FRENCH TOAST
211 kcal -- 2F / 27C / 27P (9g fiber!)
1. Heat up pan on stove to medium heat and spray it with nonstick spray.
2. Put liquid egg whites in bowl and toss a piece of bread in and flip it to soak up the egg whites.
3. Place the eggy bread on the pan and sprinkle some cinnamon and stevia on top. When that cooks, flip it and do the same to the other side.
4. Repeat this process for all of the pieces of bread.
5. Transfer to plate. Add PB2 on top, walden farms syrup, 0 calorie butter spray, and any other toppings you can dream of. I'm thinking whipped cream, oreos, reeses, m&m's… *___* once I get my carbs/fats up higher :P!!
By the way, if you need more fats in your breakfast, feel free to use real eggs with yolks instead of egg whites and put real peanut butter/almond butter on top, etc. This is just the basic recipe! Enjoy!