246 kcal -- 2F/7C/50P (for 3 cannolis)
1. Place protein powder, egg whites, baking powder, stevia to taste, and a few drops of almond extract into bowl stir until you can get as close to a homogeneous consistency as possible.
2. Heat up pan (medium-high), spray with pam, and pour in mixture so that entire pan is covered. You are wanting to essentially make one big crepe. You could also do three smaller crepes if you'd like, this just takes longer but might look more aesthetic. ;)
3. Flip the crepe when the bottom is cooked. When finished, put onto plate and use a knife to section crepe into 3 even pieces (2 cuts; the middle one will be bigger than the others). Roll up crepes.
4. Mix greek yogurt with butter and/or almond extract and stevia to taste to make filling. Insert filling into crepe holes.
5. Add a dash of cinnamon on top, walden farms chocolate syrup, or anything you'd like to add to garnish.
If you have room for carbs in your macros, feel free to add some mini chocolate chips and perhaps sugar free fat free cheesecake pudding mix to the filling to add to the flavor! Enjoy! ;).