HEALTHY CHICKEN NUGGETS
191 kcal -- 4.6F / 3.5C / 32.3P
- Chicken breast meat (raw)
- Coconut flour
- Famous Dave's steak & burger seasoning (or any of your favs)
1. Preheat oven to 350 (if you want baked nuggets) --OR-- heat up grill to 400 (for grilled nuggets).
2. Cut chicken breasts into nugget sized pieces.
3. Put coconut flour and seasoning in a bowl and mix. I'd say for every pound of chicken you use, put about 14g coconut flour in the bowl; you want just enough to coat the chicken.
4. Dip chicken nuggets in the dry mixture until all pieces are completely covered. Grill or bake for 10-15 minutes until cooked through.
5. Dip in ketchup, buffalo sauce, BBQ sauce, chick-fil-a sauce... whatever you want! :) Enjoy!