141 kcal - 5F / 14C / 10P (per half piece; makes 14 servings)
- 270g white melting chocolate
- 150g vanilla whey
- 100g pumpkin puree
- stevia to taste
1. Melt chocolate in large mixing bowl and slowly stir in 100g vanilla whey.
2. In another mixing bowl, combine pumpkin, 50g vanilla whey, and stevia to taste.
3. Line cupcake pan with 7 cupcake foils and fill each with half of the white chocolate mixture.
4. Freeze for 2 minutes.
5. Spread a pumpkin layer on top of white chocolate layer and freeze another 2 minutes.
6. Top with the rest of the white chocolate and enjoy!