CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH PROTEIN WAFFLES
204 kcal -- 4F / 10C / 31P (<--dose macros doe!! *__*)
- 1 scoop (35g) cellucor chocolate chip cookie dough protein powder
- 1 tbsp (7g) coconut flour
- 3 tbsp (46g) egg whites
- a dash of baking powder (about 1/2 tsp)
- dark chocolate chips (I used 4g and chopped them into smaller pieces)
- stevia to taste
- water to desired consistency (I like mine fluffy so I don't use a lot)
1. Heat up waffle maker.
2. Mix all ingredients in a bowl except for the water and the chocolate chips. Add water to desired consistency.
3. SPRAY waffle maker and pour in batter. I usually get two waffles out of this recipe (1 big and 1 small).
4. When the waffles are done, top with chocolate chips and enjoy! I also add 0 calorie butter spray, walden farms chocolate syrup, and walden farms pancake syrup. If you haven't tried these products… DO IT. NOW. You're welcome. :)