267kcal - 32P/28C/3F - 19g Fiber!!
Ingredients (Base Recipe):
- 25g Vita Fiber IMO Syrup
- 46g Protein Powder (whatever flavor you'd like)
- Stevia to taste (optional)
- Water to consistency
1. Heat up 25g Vita Fiber for about 10 seconds until slightly bubbly.
2. Add protein powder and stevia. Stir.
3. Add water to desired consistency. Be VERY careful with this step and just add a TINY bit at a time.. like 1 teaspoon. You don't want this protein bar to get gummy or watery. You want it slightly crumbly. See video for visual of exactly what I mean. If you have any mushy ingredients like mashed banana or pumpkin or something, add that before adding water.
4. Kneed with hands until you form desired shape (bar, cookie, cute little pumpkin... whatever!)
5. Add whatever other ingredients you'd like to this base recipe (oreo, chocolate chips, flavored extracts, etc.)
6. Put in freezer or fridge. You can wrap it in plastic wrap and eat these for weeks, or months if you freeze them.
Here are the 10 different flavors I show in the video:
1. Cake Batter (Base Recipe + Rainbow Sprinkles + Vanilla Extract)
2. Cookies & Cream (Base Recipe + 1 Oreo)
3. Girl Scout Samoa Cookie (Base Recipe + 1 Girl Scout Samoa Cookie/keebler version + coconut extract)
4. Peanut Butter (Base Recipe + 15g Jif Peanut Powder or PB2)
5. Fudge Brownie (Base Recipe + 10g Cocoa Powder)
6. Cookie Dough (Base Recipe + 70g Mini Chocolate Chips)
7. Banana Walnut (Base Recipe + 1/4 Mashed Banana + 5g Walnuts)
8. Snickerdoodle (Base Recipe + Cinnamon to taste)
9. Green Tea (Base Recipe + Green Tea powder to taste)
10. Pumpkin Spice (Base Recipe + 15g unsweetened canned pumpkin + pumpkin pie spice + cinnamon)
Get creative! Have fun! ENJOY! <3