[Edit 12/2/2015 - I made a YouTube video demonstrating how to make this recipe]
184 kcal -- 1F / 3C / 38P (for ENTIRE cake)
1. Make sure eggs are at room temp. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Separate egg whites, and place all ingredients (EXCEPT for whey) in mixing bowl.
3. Mix on highest speed (I use a kitchen aid) for a few minutes until high peaks. I use the whisk beater attachment.
4. Sprinkle whey on top. Fold in gently and carefully. Do NOT over mix.
5. Place in sprayed round pan and then in oven for 20 minutes. When you take it out, let cool for a few minutes.
Place whatever toppings you'd like! Strawberries and whip cream, etc! I mixed dark chocolate dreams with some lite hershey's syrup and microwaved it for a few seconds. Pure bliss. *_* As you can see in this pic, the cake is massive and the macros (1F/3C/38P) are for the ENTIRE cake.
Now you can have your cake and eat it too. ;)